Wild Ginger or Temulawak (Curcuma Xanthorrhiza)
- Temulawak is part of the Zingiberacae family and originated from Indonesia.
- Temulawak is known as a medical plant to cure diarrhea, improve digestion, nourish the liver function, increase appetite, reduce inflammation, reduces cholesterol, and cures acne.
- Part of the Temulawak that can be used for medicine is the root and rhizome (lower part of the stem).
- In a medical perspective, curcumin found in the Temulawak has several different benefits, namely analgesic, anthelmintic, antibacterial, antidiabetic, antihepatotoksik, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antitumor, diuretics, hypolipidemic, hypothermic, insecticides, and central nervous suppressant.
- Temulawak can be found to flourish in places with high altitude and tropical condition. In Indonesia, Central Java is one of the areas perfect for growing Temulawak.
Fresh Wild Ginger (Curcuma xanthorrhiza Roxb.) - Temu lawak Segar (250g)